Monday, August 25, 2008

Kindergarten!!!!!

Well, it's official....we have a kindergartener!!!! Miss C was SOOOOO excited! We met her teacher on Friday (the one we were hoping/praying for) and found that several friends would be in her class! Two girls from FBC preschool and 3 that she instantly bonded with at incoming kinder playgroup! She (and I) were beside ourselves with joy! We feel so blessed and that God is so good.

We got Miss C a Tinkerbell alarm clock for a school gift....and she set it for 6:30am! Believe me, she was raring to go! Running through the house screaming...."I can't wait to go to school!"






























J and I took her to school together and she walked right in, found her seat and cubby....and started coloring!





10 comments:

Allison said...

That really makes me sad. I can't imagine how you feel. She is going to be a great kindergartner though! Hope you made it without too many tears!!

Lynn and Max said...

Dear Callie, Courtney, and Jay,

We are so excited that Callie is starting her school experience. We are so thankful for the great school and teacher, for precious Callie, and wonderful parents, Courtney and Jay. What a blessing!
Enjoy this year!

Love,

Mimi and Popa (Lynn and Max)

La Corazon Y Oso

Howell Fam said...

Could she be any cuter? We are so happy for Miss Callie. We know that she will be a bright spot in that classroom and can't wait to see where the Lord takes her this year!!

About the Company said...

I can't believe they are in kindergarten. How time flies!!

TJPPPSmith said...

She looks too cute! I am glad that she has friends already in her class. The Lord has put her and her friends together for a reason...and answer to prayers for friends for our kids when they enter school. I hope day #2 was great as well!

Jill said...

I can NOT believe Callie is already in Kinder. She is absolutely precious! I would definitely want her in MY class!!! I can't wait for Callie to meet my new girls!! We must get together sometime soon (before I roll away) HA! Love you!

JlJohnston said...

She looked soooo cute on her first day. So glad it is going well.

stephanie said...

How has the first week been? I've thought of all of you!!!

Tricia said...

What a big step!! She is just precious. I am so thankful that she has a great teacher. Hope you all have a super week!

Jaime said...

Kindergarten? Wow, how time flies!!! Callie is such a cutie pie... hope she has a great school year! :)
Jaime