Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little Jae's got a Passport!!!!!

Well, we just got one BIG step closer to bringing our little man home!!!!!! Our agency let us know earlier that He's got his Passport! Now he'll just go for his visa interview at the US Embassy in Seoul (not sure what they'll ask an almost 9 months old!

Seriously getting close folks....like maybe next week or the next we'll leave! I'd love to be home for Easter...but that's a long shot! Anything can happen though!

Enjoy some pics of his room.....or should I say LODGE! There is an AWESOME antler chandelier too that my precious hubby hung for me....but I didn't get it in the pics....I'll try again later. Just imagine the ambiance!!!

All I can say is I hope he's not afraid of animals!!!!!



















































3 comments:

Chris said...

That's great! I'm so happy for you all.

TJPPPSmith said...

YEA! We have been on our knees for you guys this week. Parker even prayed for Jae on the way to preschool this morning.

Love the room! All boy!

We cannot wait to see the family of 4 together!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am so glad you have shown pics of his room...it is adorable.

Hoping he does well in his interview...LOL