Monday, April 28, 2008

A Little Excitement

Hello there,

Just a real quick update! We heard from our Social Worker (SW) over the weekend! She has completed our Home Study (HS) and has sent it off for review, then she'll make any necessary changes and send it off to the agency for approvals. We're really hoping that it will all be officially official by mid-May at the latest. The HS process can take up to 90 days, so if we're official by mid-May that will be slightly under 60 days! No complaints here!

We've had lots of fun lately, I just haven't got my act together as far as posting pics or anything lately. I'll try and get back in the swing of it real soon!

Hope everyone had a wonderful April....

CJ~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Glad to see things are moving along quickly. Hope you are all having a fun Spring.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praise the Lord! I saw you at pick up the other day at school but I had all four girls! Do you always look great? Ugh! I am probably the worst dressed mother at pick up! LOL