Friday, May 16, 2008

Pre-K Graduate!

Well Miss C did it! She graduated from First Baptist Rockwall Pre-K yesterday! It was a wonderful program! We are really going to miss her teacher, the director and all our friends! The program has been such a blessing to our family the last two years! She'll go to Kinder with a couple of the girls from school, so that will be comforting (more for me than her I'm sure)!


J and I and both sets of grandparents came to enjoy the program and celebrate. They performed several songs, had a alphabet parade (Miss C was "Z") and a wonderful slide show!

Miss C chose to dine at Snuffer's (girl after my heart) for her celebratory Graduation Lunch! We ended our day at the Harbor at the "Concert on the lake series." It was a lovely day all around.

I woke to see that more folks have received referrals so that just bumps us up the list a bit. We're somewhere between 10-15 we think!!!!! Bring on more referrals!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

stephanie said...

you can't see my WONDERFUL new earrings in my pic. I LOVE THEM!!!! thanks again.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest dress I have ever seen! DANG Sassy Pants! :)

About the Company said...

I can't believe our babies are going to kindergarten!!
She is precious.

beth

Unknown said...

Congrats Miss C! Autumn just had her graduation too. What a great milestone.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Congratulations you little cutie! What a beautiful dress.

Unknown said...

She looks just beautiful...Such long pretty hair, precious smile and the cutest dress I have ever seen! Kindergarten, here she comes! I know you are proud of her. Thanks for sharing.

Dania Efird said...

I laughed and had a very fond memory when I read that your daughter went to Rockwall school. I went to kindergarten and first grade in Greenville and remember going to Rockwall for karate matches back then!

Jake and Taryn said...

Congratulations! LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress and bow!! TOO CUTE! :)