Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quick Adoption Update

Just wanted to let you all know that we are officially #5 on the "Unofficial Wait List!" Confusing huh? Well, there is a group of Korea waiting families that participate on a forum (chat roomish) within our agency. Likely, not all the waiting families participate, but many do (especially the closer they get to referral). So, either way you look at it we're getting pretty darn close. Still could be a few months...or a few days. It all depends on the available babies, what we're "open" to as far as medical history, etc. So, it doesn't necessarily go in chronological order...but kind of! I'm such a wealth of confusing knowledge. We'll continue to update with any late breaking news! Hope this finds everyone having a great last full week of September.

Please pray for peace while we continue to wait (not so patiently sometimes) to see our sweet baby's face....and to know without a doubt that this is the child that God has planned for our family!

Hugs,
C~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news. I pray you will get a call soon!
love,
Jill

Micah and Sunny said...

Isn't it so crazy how we watch that list. I couldn't wait until the new list was posted and I was number 1!!!! Can't wait until you are number 1. Your little sugar is going to be such a cute big sis!

SunnyK

Micah and Sunny said...

YOU MOVED UP ON THE LIST, YOU MOVED UP ON THE LIST!!!!!

Can't wait to hear good news soon.

God bless you guys. This journey is hard, hard, hard. I can say now, without a doubt, that it is well worth the emotions, the doubts, the confusion.

I don't know that I could've said that last month but now, I promise you IT IS ALL WORTH IT.

Praying for you, I know just where you are.

Thanks for your comments on my blog.

Steph said...

I am glad to see an update and what great news this is. How exciting and we will pray for absolute PEACE from the Lord as you are waiting on this baby. Hey...I want you to download I'm Waiting by John Waller. This song is from Fireproof and it pertains to so many things that require our patience in life. It will give you great joy and peace as you are waiting on this special child! It's a great song. I love the arboretum pics too! love and praying