Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall.....

Miss C, my mom, and I had a wonderful day at the Dallas Arboretum. The weather was amazing and the flowers were fabulous! I had never been to the "Autumn at the Arboretum" (unlike my 5 year old who has been 3 times with g-parents), and I loved it more than the Dallas Bloom's in the Spring!




There was hardly anyone there and we just strolled, visited, laughed, ran into some friends, ate lunch (beautiful patio cafe by the way...and great food) and took lots of pics!



Hope everyone is having a great week! I am heading to Santa Fe with my mom for a relaxing weekend! One of the neateast peeps I've ever known got her referral last week (from the Dillon waiting families forum)!!! So we're one more up the list! Thanks girl for moving me up!
Enjoy!!!!

Hugs,
C~











5 comments:

Micah and Sunny said...

Love the pumpkins!!!! What a great place to take photos.

Thanks for the shout out.....it is so great to help move you up on the list!!

Unknown said...

So darn cute! We are headed there on the 20th. Love the last pic of her laying in the grass.

Howell Fam said...

Adorable- Can't get over that Callie Girl. She is such a superstar! :)

Jaime said...

Looks like a FUN time! I love Callie's cool shades. :)
Jaime
madisonmckinleyblogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great photos. Glad to see you are surviving the wait with lots of fun activities and people!