Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun with Friends

Well, J planned a little B-day dinner for me and invited some of my dearest friends! I think he knew how much I needed a distraction from thinking about "the wait!" We went to Matt's Rancho Martinez in Lakewood (aka...Matt's if you're from these parts)! He actually had it all planned out with a table for 14 in the corner on the patio.....He couldn't have picked a more beautiful day to be outside enjoying good food and great friends! Thanks babe...


We literally laughed for 3 1/2 hours straight! It fell soooo good to belly laugh like that with my peeps! Thanks guys for helping to make my b-day so special! It means the world...

And J, thanks for being so thoughtful and the best hubby a girl could ask for!

Love,
C~

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Happy Birthday my friend and praying you hear something soon!!!!!!!!