Friday, October 24, 2008

My Pumpkin is getting so Big!


Just had to share the sweet pic of my kindergarten pumpkin! She's getting sooo big. It is bittersweet for sure!

She and daddy are going on their first Adventure Princess (formerly known as Indian Princesses) camp out this weekend! Pray that they have a safe trip, and great time spending father/daughter QT!

We're still #3 on the Unofficial List! Really getting anxious..ok I've been real anxious...so I guess I'm getting more anxious! I would love to have a pic of our sweet baby to put on our Christmas Card this year for all the world to see! We'll see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Callie is so beautiful! I can't believe she is in kinder. this year. I am praying for you and your family. I hope you have a sweet new addition to put on your Christmas card this year as well!

The Byrd's Nest said...

They do grow up so fast AND I DO hope and pray we get to see your sweet Korean baby on a Christmas card too!

Unknown said...

Oh my she is growing up...and such a beautiful girl. Happy Halloween to you and yours. I'm praying for that new baby pic on your Christmas card.