Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feelings.....

Well, I've had several people ask me the past few days how we're feeling.....so, I thought I'd share the mind of a waiting mommy! Read at your own risk!!!

Ready
Anxious
Envious
Heart-wrenched
Longing for
Love
Swelling heart
Hope
Patience
Impatient
Surreal
Wondering
Curious
Denial
Joy
Faith
Lucky
and..BLESSED BEYOND BELIEF!

I guess these are some feelings I've had today! Who knows what tomorrow will hold.

P.S. I quit Diet Coke and all artificial sweetener cold turkey...since Saturday...that may have a bit to do with some of the feelings! ha!

Luv to all,
C~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you all! We are praying for you! Keep us updated! Hang in there Momma!
Love you!
Jill

The Byrd's Nest said...

Don't give up caffeine now!! You will need it when the baby comes home!!! lol

Praying for you and I know it will be soon.

Unknown said...

I am getting so excited! Can't wait to see who God has chosen for your family.
Did you give up coffee too? I agree with the other poster...you'll need something to caffeinate with soon enough but kuddos on giving up on the chemicals!

stephanie said...

I am so excited for you all. I can't wait for more good news to follow. Tell Miss C hello.

Anonymous said...

I know those feelings well!! It is coming VERY soon for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited for you guys!!! The day you've waited for will be here SO soon!!! Praying that God will give you his divine wisdom when that phone call comes. Can't wait for your little one and our Zach to meet face to face!! :)

Sarah (from Dillon forums & Lakepointe)