Friday, November 21, 2008

A Thankful Tribute!










Today I am so Thankful for my wonderful husband. He is the best man I know. God created him perfectly and wonderfully for me and our marriage. He is so patient and understanding and thoughtful. He is an amazing father. He is an example to me every day in soooo many ways. I thank God that he blessed me with J.

Today we celebrate 10 YEARS of marriage. We've had our ups and downs and all arounds....but it's a fabulous marriage to be in and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

This Thanksgiving I am so thankful for you...the best guy a girl could ask for.

Lots of Love,
me~

5 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe you guys have been married 10 years already! I remember being fitted for bridesmaids dresses like it was yesterday! What a beautful wedding you two had and what a beautiful marriage you now have!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love,
Jill

The Byrd's Nest said...

A Godly man is something to be thankful for.....Congratulations!

KristenMc said...

Congrats on your anniversary!

Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog. I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving and that we both come back from the holiday to good news!

-KristenMc

Allison said...

Amen Sister! You got you a good man and we all love him! But not as much as you!!! Happy Anniversary...a little late!
Love you guys!
Allison :)

Howell Fam said...

Love you, Love him, Love you both together. I think about it quite often that had you and Jay not been together, Jeremy and I might now have either. :) Happy Anniversary!