Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful for Family, Santa Fe and snow!

Well, we returned from a great Thanksgiving in Santa Fe this year. J, Miss C and I had never spent Thanksgiving there and we had a wonderful time! We laughed a lot, we ate A LOT, and just truly enjoyed being together and with my folks! I am so so thankful for my wonderful parents and their hospitality and generosity. I am so thankful for my hubby and my precious little girl. I give all of my thanks and praise to my Heavenly Father. Hopefully next year we'll have another little one to be thankful for! I am also soooo thankful that with J's help we were able to get almost all of our Christmas shopping finished and somehow on the plane with us! woo hoo! I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving as well!

Hugs,
C



























5 comments:

Unknown said...

Callie is so pretty. I love the pic's of her with your parents. The one of the three of you has Christmas Card written all over it! Glad you shared.

Howell Fam said...

Love the pics and just thinking about how much fun you must have had!! Love you tons! Callie is such a grown up beautiful girl!! Where did the time go?

Unknown said...

Great photos and your blog is looking so cute!

Micah and Sunny said...

Come with it...enough is enough. I know this wait is just excrutiating. I was just thinking about you and your family. Despite all the craziness, don't think you are forgotten!

KristenMc said...

Hoping and praying with all of my might that you will have FANTASTIC news to post very soon...it's been long enough. Thinking of you, my forum friend.

-Kristen